Silencerco Scythe TI review

Titan

WKR
Thanks. That makes me feel better.

I have a nomad in jail already but you guys peer pressured me into a scythe. Hoping it makes it before hunting season next year.

FYG

FNG
Aaaand thanks to Rokslide and this thread, my rifle will be getting the shoosh treatment sometime next summer.

Fowl Play

WKR
Ordered my scythe from TheGunDock on 11/27. Still hasn’t shipped to my FFL.

Anyone else order theirs from this dealer? Never ordered one outside of SS so not sure what to expect.
Yes, I purchased two scythes and a sparrow on 11/27 as well. Has not shipped yet. Honestly will probably not do business with him again as he is VERY technology dumb. My FFL who I have done allot of business with, almost gave up working with him cause it was a pain in the butt trying to just email him their paperwork. They literally started cc’ing me after the third try to prove the guy was getting them. He would then reply to just me, saying he didn’t receive anything. They would again send it, with me CC’d. repeat. Was almost comical. Think the 6th time was the charm… don’t understand it. But if that’s a testimony to how the rest of the process goes… it will be a while.

I bought one from The Gun Zone on Dec 11 and still hasn’t even shipped to my FFL yet. Should go quicker I’d think. Not doing this again. Buying straight from the local dealer next time…

Titan

WKR
I got my tracking info. Should be at my FFL any day.

But yeah, he definitely needs some technology help. Emailing was an issue for me as well. I had seen good reviews various places before ordering.

BjornF16

WKR
I wonder if many of these “shops” actually have the Scythe on hand when we purchase?

It took Gun Zone Deals 3.5 weeks to ship the can to my FFL/SOT.

When I bought my Raptor it shipped inside a week.

Axlrod

WKR
I got one from Gun Zone they told me "NFA items take 2-6 weeks to ship." They are a bunch cheaper than MSRP though.

I changed my mind and decided I need one of these. Ordered it yesterday, maybe I’ll have it for hunting season. Probably not though.
Did you find a deal or did you miss out. Last I seen the cheapest were $998, all the other that were at $800 were sold out.

Something I found to consider... even though there were deals online for $770-800, once I factored in Shipping, and ffl Transfer fees to my local ffl options, it made more sense to buy locally. Most local places I called were in the $999 range, but one said they would do $879, which ended up being cheaper than the several online deals in the end, as I didn't have to pay the ffl extra for shipping or Transfer fees. Plus, because I went through them, they will let me use the suppressor at their onsite range while I wait for the stamp.

Started the paperwork on one from my local shop today! I’m hoping to have it before hunting season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet, been slammed with work and holidays. Itching to get back out and shoot, need to carve out some time and go

Give us all the juicy details when you have a chance to test! I’m going to be watching the Hansohn Brothers website like a hawk for a flat endcap haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is probably a dumb question, and im probably missing something... but are there any aluminum flat end caps out there with the same thread pattern as the scythe endcap? Bravo thread isnt it? that are the same 0.6 ounces as the Ti one at hansohn? Like the JK 155 end caps from JK Armament?