Off of sandbags

Attachments

• IMG_5342.jpeg
    IMG_5342.jpeg
    336.1 KB · Views: 18

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Here's a couple. Does the right group look zeroed? Or should I adjust left 0.1?

View attachment 771400

You might be in between clicks, however given both the 20 round sandbag group, and the 8 shot pack group are slightly right, a left .1 mil would be ok. Probably just going to end up slightly left, and that is ok too.

Last edited:
OP
H
If I’m between clicks but groups are trending left/right/up/down I adjust out trending direction in most cases as Form mentioned.

You might be in between clicks, however given both the 20 round sandbag group, and the 8 shot pack group are slightly right, a left .1 mil would be ok. Probably just going to end up slightly left, and that is ok too.

Thanks to both.

I've had a really hard time being consistent after switching my non trigger hand to "control" the butt stock by ok putting the toe in the web between thumb and pointer and pinching it while squeezing a bag or balling up my other few fingers underneath on my bino harness. Sometimes it spot on and feels relaxed, other times I feel like I'm fighting something and getting stringing like in the bottom target. For some reason this is a much harder method for me to get good at in comparison to gripping the foreend or even letting the toe ride a bag without being pinched.

For example , that top left target was the first 8 and then adjusted it only 0.1. those are 1" squares, so in that one I was trending left!

I'll move it back a click to the left, as that's what was working for me over the weekend in the mountains hitting consistently at 800 and also what was "zeroed" off my pack at 100 before moving further out.