Sheep points-Want to apply my newborn son so someday he can hunt them.

Hi all! I was recently blessed to become a father to a wonderful little boy earlier this spring. Ever since then, I've been thinking about how I can set him up for hunts and opportunities that I didn't necessarily get to experience. I've studied the strategies and hunted deer/elk in multiple states and have a decent idea of where to start for him there, however, sheep hunting is something that I've just never looked into much. Mainly, because I know I'm a little late to the party to realistically have a chance at gaining enough points to draw a tag and also due to the price point. I hope to get lucky someday though too.

With that said, I'd like to try and give him a little jump start. I plan to do more research but figured I'd ask on here as well since there are plenty of knowledgeable people who have this stuff down. First off, is this a realistic idea and possible? Secondly, If you were in my position, which states would you look into for the best opportunity down the road. Also, which states are the most reasonable to apply for if I'm just looking at getting him started on points for now. I'm clueless when it comes to sheep stuff so bear with me please! Thanks in advance!
Points will never guarantee a tag at this point. (Unless the current draw systems stay in place and you have longevity genes and a desire to hunt sheep at 100 yrs old)

You want sheep you pay the money, or become a resident of BC, NWT, Yukon, or Alaska then you can (as of now) go hunt sheep every year OTC.

The best thing you can do for your newborn is move! If you won’t then figure out how to make a couple million dollars and book a hunt.