Security Lanyard/Show Neck Lanyard

TheCougar

WKR
I’ve got to wear sweet badges for my job. I was looking for something hunting related - maybe one that someone has leftover from SHOT show or something? Maybe even a Rokslide lanyard @Ryan Avery ? Or possibly some of you guys that go to the big industry shows might have one leftover from a manufacturer? It beats wearing a black one. Maybe @Billy Goat can make me a ROAL SUCK IT lanyard.

If you don't make you're own out of already used OD 550 cord.

Do you even hunt? Are you even ultralight?
I have some paracord on my ultra ultra light knife. I cut the knife in half to save weight. It’s soaked in blood and smells like ass. You’re welcome to it if you’d like. Everyone will know you’re a true operator and everything you do is EPIC if you rock it around your neck.

I have some paracord on my ultra ultra light knife. I cut the knife in half to save weight. It’s soaked in blood and smells like ass. You’re welcome to it if you’d like. Everyone will know you’re a true operator and everything you do is EPIC if you rock it around your neck.
Short of a fresh elk coinpurse dangling from my neck, there is nothing with more street cred than a Rokslide ROAL lanyard.

How's that knife soaked in blood?

I thought you just effed opportunities, aside from turkeys.

Someone been holding out on us.

Back