Sauer 100 Experiences?

vonb

Lil-Rokslider
101 threaded, 100 press fit I believe. My Mauser M12 is press fit and is a hammer.

So much misinformation on the Sauer 100s. I told Blaser Group (parent company) they could sell more of these rifles in the US if they actually spent some time trying to clear up the misinformation about their rifles on the internet.

I also have an M12 in 308 (probably made in same factory as Sauer)...very nice rifle that I need to get into the field to wring out.

ETtikka

WKR
at current prices, it would take at least 10k$ in ammo to go through a barrel, mine is threaded for sure, but not sure why it would be considered disposable. I can not afford to shoot enough, not sure who can other than FORM.

It appears they also offer a couple now with AG composite stocks. Those only have 4 chamber offerings though. I really like the looks of their 404 models. I wish I had the money for one

rokbottom

Lil-Rokslider
I’m starting to be enticed by those new Fieldshoot models, specifically the KRG. I like how the mag button is tucked on the side.

A couple questions for anyone that knows:
1. Does the barrel tenon share dimensions with any other action (Sako/Mauser/Tikka)?
2. Does the 3 position safety block the firing pin or lift it out of the way a la Model 70?

Last edited: