"Sally" Push up challenge

kfili

Lil-Rokslider
Ha! Hit 21 or 22 and thought oh wow tonight might be the night. Hit 24 and couldn't finish getting up, I ate too much pizza tonight the mind was good the pizza sweat was not!

kfili

Lil-Rokslider
For those that built up to completing the challenge, did you just try every night, every other, push ups throughout the week? Anythung that made a difference?

LandYacht

WKR
For those that built up to completing the challenge, did you just try every night, every other, push ups throughout the week? Anythung that made a difference?

I didn’t do every night while working up to it. Most often it was every other night, a few times I gave it a couple days. I really pushed hard to add a rep every time I tried.

I normally work out in between, my usual is chest, arms, shoulders and legs and then have a day off and do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
BDRam16

BDRam16

WKR
I have been gone from this for awhile while concentrating on doing my first round of MtnTough workouts. But I did 24 today after not doing it for a few weeks.

bpurtz

WKR
I have been gone from this for awhile while concentrating on doing my first round of MtnTough workouts. But I did 24 today after not doing it for a few weeks.

I haven't tried for a while either - 4 months back I started a more regular upper body workout routine - I've definitely had some improvement but adding Sally to the mix has been difficult - I'll be back - just taking my time...