"Sally" Push up challenge

BDRam16

WKR
Challenge is set to the song "Flower" by Moby. It sounds like he says "Bring Sally up, bring Sally down." He actually says green Sally, but that's irrelevant.

Whenever he says Sally up, you push up. Whenever he says down, you go down to a 90* elbow bend and hold there until he says up again. There are only 30 pushups, but you're always holding at the bottom so it's definitely tough. It's basically a 3 minute push up plank hold with 30 pushups added. You're supposed to do it once a day and keep track until you can complete the challenge.

Here is the video where someone explains the challenge better and it has the music and counter for you to keep track. Music starts at 2:40.

Ucsdryder

WKR
I got 20. Probably didn’t help that I just walked into the house from back day at the gym. My quads were burning. I’ll try tomorrow before I go to the gym.

OP
BDRam16

BDRam16

WKR
I got 20. Probably didn’t help that I just walked into the house from back day at the gym. My quads were burning. I’ll try tomorrow before I go to the gym.
Ya that has what has been hard, I've been doing it every night before bed but I've done some kind of HIIT workout every day using burpees and pushups so I haven't been doing so hot lol.

ShakeDown

WKR
Wow, that was humbling.

I‘m here watching the NFC championship pursuing the ‘Slide and think, “30 push ups? Easy work.”

I started feeling it at 9, lost form at 15 and failed at 19.

eh254413

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been doing 100 push-ups a day for January. I will have to do this for February!

Man ive gotten weak since before elk season lol! I did it for the first time yesterday and failes after 13 trying to come up from the plank. Tried it again same day and same result lol