Round 2: Wyoming Corner Crossing

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it's more of a power-trip since this whole thing is in the national spotlight.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
No press is bad press except if your a lawyer who continues to lose lol.

Probably doesn't care about that either since she is undoubtedly on two payrolls.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Laramie

WKR
The only way I can see this happening is if the prosecution feels they have different evidence from the 2020 incident that would make them more likely to get a guilty verdict. Hope I'm wrong...

right. no gold here it's way too heavy, besides, i'm all in on the el salvador crypto economy, it's lighter and has infinite growth potential, I know because Matt Damon told me so during the Super Bowl.

If you like and support BHA that's your right, but there's ample evidence on this forum that, particularly for Wyoming, BHA is intentionally striving to create barriers to non-resident hunting opportunity, hence my comment.

Quite the stretch.

A guy who's on the board of WY BHA taking a side doesn't make it BHA's side
Wanting more for yourself isn't the same as "intentionally striving to create barriers for NR hunting opportunity".

Signed, someone who wont give a dime to BHA but donated to the "missouri 4"

The only way I can see this happening is if the prosecution feels they have different evidence from the 2020 incident that would make them more likely to get a guilty verdict. Hope I'm wrong...

Well they basically got a practice run at it and now they'll be able to change tactics somewhat. Seems like a criminal case for similar charges should've been tried both at the same time, probably held off filing charges intentionally so they could test the waters.

There was claims that they "marked the t-posts" that were trying to block the corner in 2020 and that they did not use a ladder that year.

I thought I had read the County Attorney claim that the 2020 charges were pending quite a while back in an article too..

Bighorner

WKR
Well they basically got a practice run at it and now they'll be able to change tactics somewhat. Seems like a criminal case for similar charges should've been tried both at the same time, probably held off filing charges intentionally so they could test the waters.

My understanding is that the second criminal charges had been brought prior to the first trial getting fully underway. I took it as a scare tactic that may very well back fire.

Thomas11

WKR
My understanding reading the wyofile article is there’s less evidence and not even anyone that saw them cross in 2020. To me it’s all irrelevant they openly have admitted crossing corners both yrs. Shouldn’t matter who said this or that or who witnessed it. Everyone knows they crossed. That’s the heart of the case is it legal or illegal and they were found innocent so why retry them for the exact same crime?

ODB

WKR
BHA didn't pick up the tab they ran a go fund page...big difference

Oh man.

“Hey guys, we really need to support these people. Please, along with your membership dues, t-shirts, pint night, and love bead purchase, send some more money to this go fund me. We promise to mention it when we take credit for moving the needle on this one!”

One bitten twice shy mates…

Marble

WKR
Very good to hear! I hope the judge dismisses with prejudice.

I guess there wasn't the level of corruption everyone thought with the DA/Court/Sheriff triangle.

Hopefully the civil case give us hunters even more leverage to be able to cross a corner. Land owners must be fit to be tied, but tough shit. I have no sympathy for them.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Btaylor

WKR
Very good to hear! I hope the judge dismisses with prejudice.

I guess there wasn't the level of corruption everyone thought with the DA/Court/Sheriff triangle.

Hopefully the civil case give us hunters even more leverage to be able to cross a corner. Land owners must be fit to be tied, but tough shit. I have no sympathy for them.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
If it wasnt there, they would not have served those guys in front of 50 something potential jurors.

CJ19

WKR
Are you guys still getting the feds involved to root out all this corruption? I bet they have a team of agents ready to go, just waiting for the call. Probably 2 teams. If so please, keep the thread updated. I love conspiracy threads.

Wow. Did you not even click the link in the article posted in this thread? Did you also not read, in my post, where I mentioned said separate civil case?

This thread you are replying to, so confidently, is regarding a second CRIMINAL case.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
The guy made a mistake. Ease up man. No need to go for his jugular. Some day you'll make a mistake.