Wyoming corner crossing

TxLite

WKR
You better hope there’s a corner pin/monument on every corner you intend to step over - otherwise you won’t know if you’re on public or private because your phone or gps ain’t that precise
Isn’t it their job to prove you trespassed? Not your job to prove you didn’t? If they don’t have a corner pin then that would be pretty tough to prove

Isn’t it their job to prove you trespassed? Not your job to prove you didn’t? If they don’t have a corner pin then that would be pretty tough to prove
Correct, It’s not guilty until proven innocent, it’s innocent until proven guilty. Most of them have zero clue where the survey corner is. Most probably are not going to pay to have a surveyed. Grandpa’s fence post he set back in 1932 doesn’t count either.

TxLite

WKR
I already made mine... completely telescoping twist lock sections. You can make the ladder as tall or as wide as needed. :sneaky:
Twist locks holding up ok? I don’t think I’ve had anything use twist locks that could support body weight + gear

grfox92

WKR
That might get you in trouble. Fences are frequently placed where easiest instead of at property lines. Lots of leased parcels also are not fenced separately from the private land. You should have an accurate GPS.
I do have an accurate GPS. So far the fence lines have been spot on.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

TxLite

WKR
Eshelman is back in court:

Makes me think of this:
This is bizarre. He wants a judge to force Google to reveal a person's identity so that he can sue that person in Germany and India for saying mean things about him online in regards to the corner crossing case?

JBahr

Lil-Rokslider
Does this appeal heighten the chances a case like this moves to the supreme court? Being heard in the 10th circuit in Denver has me hoping for an additional comment that help solidify precedent the corner crossing is legal throughout the circuit, which includes Colorado...

drdrop

FNG
Does this appeal heighten the chances a case like this moves to the supreme court? Being heard in the 10th circuit in Denver has me hoping for an additional comment that help solidify precedent the corner crossing is legal throughout the circuit, which includes Colorado...
My layman's understanding is that, say the 10th Circuit makes a ruling and then one of the parties appeals, the Supreme Court will then make a decision whether they hear the case or allow the 10th Circuit ruling to stand.