RokStok

Juan_ID

WKR
For the record I haven’t ordered one yet…

BUT the stock that came from the unadulterated joining of the minds between rokslide and stockys is sure to impress. it is #formapproved after all… Says so right on the box. 🤪

All kidding aside I am impatiently awaiting them to get caught up so I can order one.

JBMAK

FNG
Classified Approved
20240528_175306_resized.jpg20240528_190527_resized.jpg20240528_174500_resized.jpg

420 yard heart shot on this bear and she still ran 40ish yards downhill. Probably because I was shooting a 7PRC ( @Ryan Avery 7 GayAsAids 😅).

She was slighty quarted to me feeding up hill and I was above her. Shot entered and made its way through some ribs, heart/lung, more ribs and was found roghly mid back just below loin on the inside of the offside hide. The bullet was higher than I had expected to find it.

Rained through my base layer just 40 minutes prior to the shot so I swapped over to my vest once I made it to tree cover and of course the sun came out for the guns. Shot setup was a decent decline, so I found what level ground I could and shot prone off my pack with a molinator as my front rest affixed to my pack and a small foam bead rear squeeze bag.

The Rokstock worked perfectly paired with my suppressor and makes this rifle extremely manageable.

*edit ~ spelling

Thanks to all who have posted pictures
I haven’t seen any pictures in profile ie from the top, below, and from the back or front
I have read it is slim so would appreciate an idea what it is like

Axlrod

WKR
For the record I haven’t ordered one yet…

BUT the stock that came from the unadulterated joining of the minds between rokslide and stockys is sure to impress. it is #formapproved after all… Says so right on the box. 🤪

All kidding aside I am impatiently awaiting them to get caught up so I can order one.
The saying goes: the best time to plant a tree? 20 years ago...

brushape

WKR
Got my shipping notification today for my bare carbon stock, not sure when I ordered it because I never got an order confirmation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone had the 150 day lead time be accurate? I definitely want to order the stock but I'm concerned I may not get it time to finish my build before practice time starts for next spring bear season.

Has anyone had the 150 day lead time be accurate? I definitely want to order the stock but I'm concerned I may not get it time to finish my build before practice time starts for next spring bear season.
They just adjusted it from 90 days to 150 days on their site. If you think you will want one, I'd order it now.