RokStok

The amount of inquiries about this stock to Ryan, Stockys, Form, and UM has been unprecedented.

I will say only this, the pre sale will happen in 2023.
Excellent. Is the presale just for the first 100 with those two special colors or for any? I want to get in on the presale but I want raw carbon and will most likely paint my own

Marshfly

WKR
No. I do not want to have to take the action out of the stock to clean and this design issue is not addressed

1. Why are you cleaning your barrel so often?

2. There are carbon fiber rods available at reasonable prices that will virtually eliminate metal to metal contact from the crown end if you must clean all the time.

3. You aren’t going to mess up your crown with brass attachments and a carbon fiber rod.

4. It’s not going to be addressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxLite

WKR
1. Why are you cleaning your barrel so often?

2. There are carbon fiber rods available at reasonable prices that will virtually eliminate metal to metal contact from the crown end if you must clean all the time.

3. You aren’t going to mess up your crown with brass attachments and a carbon fiber rod.

4. It’s not going to be addressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not directed at you, but for others- be careful cleaning from the crown end. You can end up pushing carbon into the chamber area and causing pressure issues. I had it happen on my 7 rem mag

TheCougar

WKR
@Unknown Munitions

Can you clarify what the presale run is going to be?

What I understood is:
- you will take preorders before 2024
- the very first 100 of the preorder stocks will be 50/50 gold and green
- the remainder of the preorder will be per customer desires

Is this accurate?

Two quick questions:
- do you have a preorder number that you are expecting to fulfill?
-can you clarify the stock pattern? I thought I had read that it will be some kind of broken pattern with the gold or green, but perhaps I was wrong. Will it be just solid green or gold? Not to speak for the group, but I think some of us want an idea of what the first 100 will actually look like.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

duffman

FNG
Making it so you can clean with the action installed would literally defeat the entire purpose of this stock.
How so? I don’t doubt that I’m not up to speed on the reason, I’m just unaware. Guessing it would compromise keeping things simple?