RokStok

WI-Carcosa

Lil-Rokslider
Tikka T3 Rokstok no rail
Mil spec green single color cerakote
Spacers added 14.25” lop (will test and change as needed). 4mm Allen key is needed for changing out spacers.
Tikka T3 6.5 x55 Swede 19” barrel w tbac 7 and spartan tac bipod, maven rs 1.2

Stock weighed 33oz with spacers. UM labeled recoil lug. It was a very tight fit so I needed to flip the action side down on carpeted floor and give it a little English to seat in there and then it fit tight but perfect to put it all together. Can’t wait to shoot this thing.

9lb 8oz with suppressor but No mag or bipod. Should be right around 10lbs will everything.

IMG_7181.jpeg
IMG_7182.jpeg

Last edited:

Runwilderness

Lil-Rokslider
Tikka T3 Rokstok no rail
Mil spec green single color cerakote
Spacers added 14.25” lop (will test and change as needed). 4mm Allen key is needed for changing out spacers.
Tikka T3 6.5 x55 Swede 19” barrel w tbac 7 and spartan tac bipod, maven rs 1.2

Stock weighed 33oz with spacers. UM labeled recoil lug. It was a very tight fit so I needed to flip the action side down on carpeted floor and give it a little English to seat in there and then it fit tight but perfect to put it all together. Can’t wait to shoot this thing.

9lb 8oz with suppressor but No mag or bipod. Should be right around 10lbs will everything.

View attachment 781389
View attachment 781390
Very nice. Makes me wonder if I should have stayed with my original single color rather than change to a ripped pattern.

I’ll also be restocking a Swede and I’m considering cutting it for a suppressor. Can you comment on the load/MV you’re seeing from yours?

WI-Carcosa

Lil-Rokslider
Very nice. Makes me wonder if I should have stayed with my original single color rather than change to a ripped pattern.

I’ll also be restocking a Swede and I’m considering cutting it for a suppressor. Can you comment on the load/MV you’re seeing from yours?
Sure thing. Currently running a 135g DRT terminal shock with n560 that’s spicy at 2740. I will be trying n555 and h4350 soon to see if I can get 2700+ and how those do. This setup is going to kill a pile of stuff very soon