RokStok

I am excited for this to release as it has been cool to be part of the discussion from the beginning. I am also excited for the increased notoriety that Stocky's is going to get from this.

Mine is going to go on a D14 chambered in 7RM. Due to the fluting, it is going to continue to have a long barrel on it, so having a good stock will help. Eventually, it will be rebarreled to a 7PRC. I will probably get one for a Rokslide special eventually as well.

longrange13

Lil-Rokslider
Mines going on a tikka 223 rem and a Rem 700 6mm prc. It’s so refreshing to have shooting and hunting products built by shooters and hunters looking for the absolute best in performance. Guys that actually give consumers what they want. Not just regurgitated products made for fudds. All the other stock makers will be forced to change ways after this one.

Now all we need is a collab rifescope with Nightforce optics with a good first focal plane reticle for hunters. And maybe a new “Beeno harness” lol

I'm most excited that if I get stuck up a creek while hunting I will always have a paddle with me.

The first Rokstock will go in a Tikka CTR 6.5 creedmoor (with T3x bottom metal, of course). The second will go in my Tikka .223 (IF my 10 year old agrees...he has commandeered that rifle).

Bruh… I only have 40 pairs…..

349dd695c90e177d4a6ac62cdeaa07aa.jpg
Is UM going to start offering croc pegs?

woods89

WKR
I think this stock is going to be great! I was going to order one in the pre-order for a future rifle, but I took a fairly stiff financial hit in the last month, so I'll be sitting it out. I will likely get one at some point, though.
Honestly, I just want a bare carbon one, though......

lintond

WKR
Going on a tikka 6.5 PRC build I’m parting together because of course Tikka sucks! I’m excited to try such an extreme negative comb that my face will be in a different time zone compared to the rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m excited to put a LH 1:8 Tikka 243 in a ROKstock because I recently figured out both my sons (3&4) are left eye dominant like me. This will likely be the rifle that they take their first game animals with. Unless I also put a LH T1x in a ROKstock. My plan for the 243 is to use 108 Eldm’s for myself but lighter bullets for kids. How light can I go with the 1:8 twist? 58 gr v max?

BAKPAKR

WKR
Dear Santa Claus,

I hope you and Mrs. Claus are doing well. I also hope that you are getting more snow than we are. The lack of snow here has me concerned that you and the reindeer might have trouble getting around this year. Also, I blame the lack of snow on the hunting generally sucking.

Anywho, I really don’t want much for Christmas. Unfortunately, what I want is as scarce as the 1983 Cabbage Patch Kid doll — it is a left hand RokStok. Actually, the RokStok kind of reminds me of a Cabbage Patch Kid doll because it is ugly as f—k (my momma says I shouldn’t say or write that word). But, a couple guys got together and said, “Who cares that it looks different, look what it does!” I think it is going to be awesome. I have a Tikka 6.5 CM that I would like to put in that stock. It isn’t braked and I don’t want to jump through the hoops the government wants me to to get a suppressor, so I need a stock that will help me spot my shots. The thing that makes the RokStok look different from other stocks - the steep angle on the top of the stock - is what is supposed to help me do just that.

Please note that there are two Tikkas in the BAKPAKR household, my CM and my daughter’s 223. She did perfectly well spotting her shot with her Compact takeoff stock as she saw the buck she shot this year drop in its tracks. I just don’t want you to accidentally drop off a right hand stock. As an aside, prior to her hunt, one of the designers of the RokStok actually recommended a shoulder shot with the 77 gr TMK for DRT. It didn’t damage much meat and it worked as expected.

Thank you, and have a Merry Christmas!

BAKPAKR

P.S. If the RokStok has an easy way to add an Arca rail at the balance point and if you would wind up with a spare Really Right Stuff TFCT-14L tripod on your sleigh, I would take it, too.

ztc92

Lil-Rokslider
Excited to hopefully find a stock that can give the KRG bravo a run for its money and shed some weight too! Just scored a Tikka lite in 6.5CM on a big sale that should be perfect for the new Rokstock once I cut it to 18” and have it threaded for a suppressor. If that doesn’t work or I eventually shoot it out, then I hope to turn it into a 6CM and have the perfect western hunting rifle!

Mine will be going on a 6.5 cm, 223, and soon to be built 6 cm, all tikka rifles. I’m most looking forward to be able to better see what I hit through the scope. Love seeing the willingness of a manufacturer to listen to customers and bring a project like this to fruition in such a short time.

The special edition colors look a little gay. Why don’t you send a free one to me in California? It can spoon with my 6.5 creedmoor action and be right at home.

In all seriousness will be ordering 3 as soon as they are available.

wnelson14

WKR
Mines going to go on a tikka purchased after I receive tracking for the stock. Because I like to put the cart before the horse, and I’m most excited to show everyone I shoot with that I piss excellence

Hunter609

WKR
is there any way I can get early access to the pre sale, my 7max is really wanting this stock.

Strider

Lil-Rokslider
I'm most excited to explain my self to the darklings (my friends) who have not read the teachings of the great prophet and stepped into that beautiful bright Rokgreen light of higher knowledge.

Tikka T3x .300win (it's a work in progress)