RokStok

Axlrod

WKR
What was their reasoning?
From the email-
We received your rebate claim for the Beretta USA Corporation BE xx-xxx $75 Tikka T3X Rifle Online USA program but we are unable to process your rebate due to the following reason(s):

Serial Number not valid for this offer

eric1115

WKR
From the email-
We received your rebate claim for the Beretta USA Corporation BE xx-xxx $75 Tikka T3X Rifle Online USA program but we are unable to process your rebate due to the following reason(s):

Serial Number not valid for this offer
Call them. Beretta apparently sent an incorrect list to the rebate admin company, they have manually approved all that I have heard of that got that message (including mine).

MattB

WKR
T084? I think they're called a medium ring but are lower than the UM lows. Work great for me and my rokstoks (as do the UM lows).
That is what I am using and they are about perfect for me. A true “low” ring would be too low.

brockel

WKR
Wonder how many have been backordered? At 25 a week trying to get an idea if I should order a different stock for the fall

brushape

WKR
cc0e43603f68827c1e621d0a579cc4ba.jpg

928f234c39f4b5fe83c993bbc7f84b64.jpg

She showed up today! Stoked on it. Hopefully I’ll get out and run a few shots through her Thursday. Was worried it wouldn’t line up well with the low rings but it seems good. The short trigger reach is kinda weird, almost like your first fat girl. You know it’s different but you cannot deny that it feels great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk