RokStok

TxLite

WKR
I received it and didn't order until March. It went to my junk mail, check there.
No dice, but I just ordered last night.

I did get a tikka 223 for it for under 600 shipped though (after rebate). Looking forward to getting it put together

jzeblaz

Lil-Rokslider
cc0e43603f68827c1e621d0a579cc4ba.jpg

928f234c39f4b5fe83c993bbc7f84b64.jpg

She showed up today! Stoked on it. Hopefully I’ll get out and run a few shots through her Thursday. Was worried it wouldn’t line up well with the low rings but it seems good. The short trigger reach is kinda weird, almost like your first fat girl. You know it’s different but you cannot deny that it feels great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RP! I was just down there doing paperwork on a Tikka. Waiting for my stock, but I haven't been waiting nearly as long as most of these guys.

Odd1out

Lil-Rokslider
cc0e43603f68827c1e621d0a579cc4ba.jpg

928f234c39f4b5fe83c993bbc7f84b64.jpg

She showed up today! Stoked on it. Hopefully I’ll get out and run a few shots through her Thursday. Was worried it wouldn’t line up well with the low rings but it seems good. The short trigger reach is kinda weird, almost like your first fat girl. You know it’s different but you cannot deny that it feels great

What scope is that in those low um rings?

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

lintond

WKR
I just wanted to acknowledge to [mention]Unknown Munitions [/mention] their responsiveness to issues is what builds my trust. We all fall down or make mistakes along the way, but how you react to those is how I personally judge people/companies.

Excited to get my LE green in the near future 🤌

Runwilderness

Lil-Rokslider
I had a dream last night that UM emailed to say that they would be filling my Rokstok order with a recent customer return despite my late Feb order date. Through the dream haze I couldn’t decide if I was excited for my good fortune …or pissed off that they were shipping me a stock in gloss pearl white.

With what I’m guessing is a few months to go on my actual stock, I really hope this dream thing doesn’t become a regular reoccurrence.

grizz19

Lil-Rokslider
I’m late to the party and ordered 3/29. Guessing to have it by October?
I talked to Blaine yesterday and I ordered a custom tikka build with the rokstock on May 3rd. I was considering changing stocks to the McMillan game warden LR to speed up the process but decided to wait on the rokstock for now. He said I was right around 400 on the rokstock purchase list and that there was a couple hundred guys ahead of me. They’ve already shipped 100 plus and will be getting 25+ a week in. I’d guess it would be in house pretty soon but supposedly cerokote is the biggest delay. If you passed on the cerokote until after season I’d guess you could have it in plenty of time before October. But this is just me guessing 🤷🏻‍♂️