RokStok

Ping @Stockys (probably best to PM and or email vs tagging) they are the ones who do the inlets and need it. I’d offer mine up if needed but it has a rem style lug added so if you got a factory setup that’d be best I think.
It is a factory setup. Bummer it needs to go to Stockys because I live about 30 minutes from Unknown Munitions.

Tcmo-33

FNG
I believe the person to talk to is Jessica. Very nice to person to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
What's barrel cleaning??

I have not but with you can't boresight it by looking through the barrel and I could not use over the ear hearing protection as it would hit the stock and cause them to rise up. I know PNWGATOR said he had no issues. Mine were the Howard leights fwiw.

Randy

Cleaning is what I do when carbon builds up and a gun starts shooting poopy or giving pressure signs when it shouldn't. Not really bummed about having to take a rifle out of the stock to clean that much but it sucks if it doesn't play nice with my MSA sordin muffs.

finner

Lil-Rokslider
Did any of the testers try shooting with a triad tactical or other stock pack? If so, did it work with low rings?

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Cleaning is what I do when carbon builds up and a gun starts shooting poopy or giving pressure signs when it shouldn't. Not really bummed about having to take a rifle out of the stock to clean that much but it sucks if it doesn't play nice with my MSA sordin muffs.

@mtnwrunner is one that needs a bit higher rings. It’s nothing to do with the stock, and everything to do with a higher cheekweld and low rings.

@mtnwrunner is one that needs a bit higher rings. It’s nothing to do with the stock, and everything to do with a higher cheekweld and low rings.

Good deal. I have UM high rings on the rifle that I planned to put in this so I figured i might be on the opposite end of the spectrum. Although i'm happy enough with high rings in a bravo with the cheek piece bottomed out.

Last edited:

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Good deal. I have UM high rings on the rifle that I planned to put in this so I figured i might be on the opposite end of the spectrum. Although i'm happy enough with high rings in a bravo with no or very little cheek piece lift off the bottom position.

I have low UM rings on it currently and the mediums will be perfect. I tested it using a 223 and 6.5 prc fwiw, and the scope was a trijicon 10 mile 3 x 18 44mm.
Someone else asked about bolt removal and there is ample room to remove it with room to spare.
On another note......the grip is absolutely outstanding.

Randy

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Well......cock. I really hope this is a personal thing, not universal. I have teeny ear canals & I'm stuck with muffs.
Could just be me. All you can do is try and see how it works. As I said, PNWGATOR said that his worked fine.
I have in the ear plugs from AXIL and they work great.

Randy