RokStok

eightyeight mag

Lil-Rokslider
I had a different experience.
Strange…The last six manners I have purchased have all been that way.

From their faq on website

When do I pay for my stock?

If you have ordered a custom-built stock, you will pay when the stock is in finishing (approximately 2-4 weeks before completion). You will be sent an invoice via email.
Flat top and ready-to-ship stocks must be paid at the time of purchase.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
from their faq

When do I pay for my stock?

If you have ordered a custom-built stock, you will pay when the stock is in finishing (approximately 2-4 weeks before completion). You will be sent an invoice via email.
Flat top and ready-to-ship stocks must be paid at the time of purchase.

I had a different experience.
I dont know how else to say that too you.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Sounds like grounds for a discrimination lawsuit lol

It was a while ago, I dont even know how many years ago off the top of my head. They may have changed their policy since then or maybe someone just made a mistake.

I got better thing to do then file a frivolous lawsuit.

Thanks for linking their current policy.

Dobermann

WKR
I'm hoping Jake did it on purpose just to mess with both @Ryan Avery and @Formidilosus at the same time.

Maybe it's payback for having been shown the error of his ways about Tikkas, lower magnification, negative comb stocks, smaller calibers, and so on.

I'm hoping Jake did it on purpose just to mess with both @Ryan Avery and @Formidilosus at the same time.

Maybe it's payback for having been shown the error of his ways about Tikkas, lower magnification, negative comb stocks, smaller calibers, and so on.

I’m more curious about the leather cheek rest/pad and why it was needed after all the iterations of testing and mods. Maybe this particular rifle needed just a little more comb height?