RokStok

Grumman

WKR
What will those texture zones look like on the green? Will it be black and obstruct the green in those areas? And if its 3B with pic-arca thats my order just go ahead and send it:)

Edit to add I’m kidding. Take whatever time is needed to test and work any kinks out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eightyeight mag

Lil-Rokslider
What will those texture zones look like on the green? Will it be black and obstruct the green in those areas? And if its 3B with pic-arca thats my order just go ahead and send it:)

Edit to add I’m kidding. Take whatever time is needed to test and work any kinks out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure textured zones are clear. you can see the lines on it.
At least I hope so

id_jon

WKR
Nice! Are you planning on going to a flip-flop recoil pad to handle the increased length? I’d love to hear how much eight that adds with the bondo. Been considering doing something similar on my VG Hunter with a lightweight epoxy putty.
I really like the KRG recoil pads, so I put one of those on, mounted higher, and flipped upside down. Plus it adds a bit of LOP. I'll hopefully remember to weigh it after I paint it.

IMG_20240117_150343727.jpg

Green-gang is feeling good right now seeing that. Looks fantastic.
It really looks better than I pictured, the reason I got green for my first one is that it just seemed fitting, but that pic looks pretty wicked, and zero concern for close quarters lion calling here… it’ll blend right in

coast range

Lil-Rokslider
A “rallied” stock is just one with a arca or pic?
Just trying to understand the qd’s

That’s the way I’m understanding it. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Thanks

Castronova

Lil-Rokslider
Awe man, now I have to buy all new camo to match my cool ass green Rokstok! #1of100 #NockOnStock

BBob

WKR
A “rallied” stock is just one with a arca or pic?
Up front? If so you get a choice of ARCA/Pic, Pic or Pic/Spartan. There are renderings of these on the product page. In front of magwell you get a choice of Mini ARCA or a 4” ARCA
Just trying to understand the qd’s
QD’s as in quick detach sling? If so one front and one rear on sides opposite bolt which is pretty standard.