Rokslide beard contest

OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
no need to be clean shaven or start from scratch, this is a no holds barred beard championship. if you think you have the winning beard now submit your pick sept 1st and let it ride. im starting with a good 1/2'' of growth right now but mine does that in under a week, so buckle up...

2rocky

WKR
57893_492008339501_6761156_n.jpg
\

For those of you who need help, I can send you a postcard from the local Whiskerino contest...

7730_168334414501_8358469_n.jpg

Mikeha33

Lil-Rokslider
Im in the same boat as some other guys. I havent been clean shaven since '07 I think??? Right about the time I proposed, and hell, I even had a beard n my wedding. I did trim it down last weekend, so I started off behind, but I'm gonna give it all I've got. I'll usually dont even trim from Oct 1st until after I kill my KS whitetail, so I may be in for a long 3 months.

Game on.

Ill make you guys' day by submitting a pic of the chest beard also, just to add a little spice to your lives. (just don't go showin' yer women, they dig it ;)

NWHunter

FNG
So just honorable mention for a sweet mustache? Normally I grow a beard but I'm not sure it will work with my current handlebars.
I'm in.

This might be the greatest contest in the history of contests. And I have zero chance at winning. The most effective form of birth control in my marriage is me growing a beard. This baby is coming off the day I get back from my trip.