Rokslide beard contest

I'm in... got about 1/2" already and don't plan to shave till I kill my Colorado muley third rifle season! Gotta love a red beard.... :)

Mike

smitho

FNG
Count me in! I've been missing my beard all summer but I told the wife sept 1 " its on like bing bong jack"!

my beard took forever to get half way filled in an lookin decent then shaved down to stubble a few weeks ago. my beard grows about like a turtle, i have a decent stach but no way ill have my beard back by november but ill give her hell. Got a baby face and nothing i can do about it, if i went clean shavin id be in the youth forum, least facial hair i look like im somewhere in highschool

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
I'm in... got about 1/2" already and don't plan to shave till I kill my Colorado muley third rifle season! Gotta love a red beard.... :)

Mike

This is friggin cool and I'm in. Nothing wrong with red---okay maybe there is a little (a lot) of grey mixed in................

Randy

You guys with your late hunting season.... I guess I will have to post up a new one for the time frame but here is my Aug 12th beard pic.
ynetu7u4.jpg

dotman

WKR
I'm screwed unless it is for worst, I start growing Aug 1st every year and I hit about 3/4in in growth by Jan 1st. Have a few good bald spots and Otis red while the hair on my head, well the little hair there is, is brown.

I'm in it to lose it!

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
I'm screwed unless it is for worst, I start growing Aug 1st every year and I hit about 3/4in in growth by Jan 1st. Have a few good bald spots and Otis red while the hair on my head, well the little hair there is, is brown.

I'm in it to lose it!

I wouldn't be bragging about that.:) BTW, I wont' play this because I think the results would scare my wife and kids.

Count me in too...looking at Rokslide tonight with the Mrs. sitting by me... she's already angry about this! Should be fun
Rodney LaCaze

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Littlebuf,
Every time you start a thread, it goes three pages in two days! HaHa!

I'm not sure I could live with a beard this long. Plus, I'm too pretty to cover my face with all that hair!

I say start fresh category. Never have grown a beard. Want to. Wife doesn't like the idea. So I say let's do it!

Buster

WKR
This is really going to cramp the "fun time" with the misses, but that usually happens in hunting season cause I smell like something dead anyways. Too bad we can't have a "best funk" contest. When will phones get the scratch and sniff app?