Rokslide beard contest

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
I started one when I left for New Mexico and shaved it off when I got done in Wyoming. Nasty. Didn't want to break the camera taking a picture. Needed to get it done before I got home and scared my family. Couldn't even describe how it looked. I was afraid I was going to look like Santa Claus if I went too long. Good luck to those more serious entries to LB's game.

OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
Well here's my entry.... haha

And yes it's at the top of the page so ya'll can enjoy it more... :)

Mike

Posting your entry already Mike? It's Ok if you have to shave. Not every one can handle the weight of manliness. I'm hoping for a thanksgiving day kill pic for my entry.

Shrek

WKR
Littlebuf , you better not wait that long , with the beard getting out of control you might get mistaken for a hajji and Obama order a drone strike on your a** ! Lol

Shrek

WKR
I think that's what osama thought too , there are a lot of things I don't care for about obama but being shy about killing hajjis isn't one of them.

Posting your entry already Mike? It's Ok if you have to shave. Not every one can handle the weight of manliness. I'm hoping for a thanksgiving day kill pic for my entry.

The "Beaver Dam" effect was in full force... I went back to visit U of Idaho for Homecoming weekend and knew them college girls couldn't handle the manliness so it came off! :) Not to mention I've had bad luck this year with injuries so I needed to change it up!

Mike

Buster

WKR
Ok so something's gotta give. I think I've got an unlucky shaggy beard. I had one 10 years ago, and a trim changed everything. This year seems to be a repeat. With 8 tags in my pocket, and lots of time out, somehow no tags have been cut. I did give it a trim 3 weeks ago at begging of my wife, and the next day we went out and she tagged her goat. Since then we can't buy a break. So here it is, after a very unsuccessful goat hunt of my own. This will be the worst it gets all season. Something's gotta change my luck.
mere2aha.jpg

OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
Some good pics guys. Hopefully my beard doesn't get furloughed. After all we need the government for everything these days :)

Buster

WKR
So I gave the "unlucky shag beard" a trim, and it turns out that it is lucky for my wife! (After the last trim she shot her billy).
pyneze4e.jpg

12 days in the field without shaving. Momma made me shave the minute I got home, I guess she figured if she was going to be married to someone as ugly as me, may as well have me clean shaved.

Attachments

• beard.jpg
    beard.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 167
OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
got my daughter a 8 week old kitten last week. it thinks my beard is its mommy. dang thing keeps climbing up my chest and sleeping on my collar bone. may be getting a little out of hand. ill be posting before and after pics end of this month. or if I kill a deer this weekend