Robby Denning's Colorado Muzzleloader Hunt

Time for some humor after this day. I hope I'm out of cell service when Jodi sees this
[video=vimeo;49351967]http://vimeo.com/49351967[/video]

Robby tough break. I am headed back out tomorrow. At least you were able to get a shot, I stalked to within 50 yards of the buck I have been hunting for 4 days and he blew out of his bed like his rear end was on fire. I am getting used to watching giant deer leave in a hurry without me shooting them. At least there is still 4 more days of the season left. Good luck and God willing all of us chasing "that" buck will close the deal.

IGWT Thanks bro! It will happen for you one day. If you are getting within 50 yards, all it's gonna take is a lucky break and you''ll be tagged out on a good buck! Keep at it

You all aren't going to believe this...
I just glassed that other good buck- the one I didn't shoot at. Only moved about 400 yards from where I quit tracking them. HMMMMMM. see what tomorrow brings.

In case you're wondering, I did bring the laptop up the hill this afternoon! I hope no one ever sees me packing a laptop in the woods!

You look so tired. I hope you get some rest tonight to fight another day..

Tough break man.....don't let it it get to ya! Jump back in the saddle and redemption will be oh so sweet.
Good luck today!!!

Clear and cold Bucks really came out after the storms. Saw 16 this morning. I think I saw the other good buck down the mesa about 1.5 miles. Sun washed out his antlers against the pale oakbrush. Going to close the distance and see if I can determine if its him.
Did not spot the buck I missed.
Robby

freak the suspense is worse than any movie I've ever watched. any chance I get I run over to the computer and check the status

Back