Revic BLR10b Rangefinding Binoculars

Man this thing looks sweet.

Trying find some youtube videos on loading in ballistic "profiles" into it. Does it have the option like Strelok Pro to use density altitude by chance?
Plenty of in depth videos on the Gunwerks YouTube channel. The videos there answered all questions I had when setting mine up.

huntnful

WKR
Can someone describe or post a picture of what the display readout looks like in these binos? Specifically the windage?

In the photo above it's obviously 1135 yards away and is 9.4 the come up in mils? does it alternate between elevation and windage in that spot of the display?
yes It just alternates the wind correction (with an arrow of which way to hold) and then goes back to elevation correction

ChrisAU

WKR

Thanks, I struggle with right eye readouts because I’m left eye dominant and don’t have as good of vision in my right eye as my left. Been pleasantly surprised with binos on the market with reticles I the left eye but alas no RF binos that I’m aware of.

AZ_Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
So the consensus is this is THE BEST combo unit on market? If I’m going to buy, I want the best. Thanks

Megalodon

Lil-Rokslider
I tend to agree with others that the vectronix seems like it may be too busy for dedicated hunting use. I’ll absolutely be picking some up for competitions though.

Seeing the Revic display I thing I would be hard pressed to pic them over the sig 10k gen 2s. The info that sig puts on screen is so nice, and you get their laser, warranty, and AB as the solver.

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
A big question for a competing product and primary appeal of the Revics is cold weather dismal weather performance.

I honestly don’t love the Revics as a binocular, much prefer my Meoptas, but the rest of it functions well.

ID_Matt

WKR
I tend to agree with others that the vectronix seems like it may be too busy for dedicated hunting use. I’ll absolutely be picking some up for competitions though.

Seeing the Revic display I thing I would be hard pressed to pic them over the sig 10k gen 2s. The info that sig puts on screen is so nice, and you get their laser, warranty, and AB as the solver.
What is too busy about them?