Rangefinder help

Ryan Pent

FNG
Hey Everyone
I am in need of suggestions. I have been bow hunting for about 10 years, and have always hunted in areas with known yardages so I have never used a range finder. I am breaking away from the norm, and starting to get out on more public land hang and hunt style, hunts where I am not aware of the ranges. Are there any good lower budget range finder options out there? I am going to be heading out west for the first time this fall and will be doing an archery hunt early September, so I do not need a range finder for extremely long distance.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone

I just got the Nikon Black RangeX the other day and am super impressed. We had a good little blizzard the other day and I was able to range whatever I could see. I was pulling ranges out to 2k off a snowy hillside around the local elk that same afternoon when the sun was out. It might not be "budget" but it seems to be similar to or less expensive than some of the other common names and might out perform them.

It would be my pleasure to assist you. We have quality units starting from $199.99. Please give me a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss different options

Watch the classified ads here on the forum. Rangefinders come up fairly often.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back