Ultralight rangefinder/weather station setup

JSol

FNG
I’ve been searching for a while but unable to find much information on a ballistics solution that utilizes a mono rangefinder. Possibly, I don’t fully grasp what I have been reading so please enlighten if you understand what I am looking for. I want to use a mono rangefinder over binos because I do a lot of archery/rifle hunting with a max range of 100 yards and do not carry my binos for the majority of my hunts. When I go out West for long range hunts, I typically want binos stronger than 10x and already have several pairs that work well for me.

My thought is an ideal setup would involve a Kestrel for weather data and a rangefinder for distance, incline, direction of shot. I would like to be able to take wind readings when I setup to glass an area on the Kestrel and when I’m ready for a shot pull out the range finder. Once I press the button on the range finder, I would like the ballistics data to either populate on the Kestrel or Rangefinder, using both inputs for range and weather. I want one screen to show me my adjustments to dial in on the scope for the shot.

Is this possible or am I on the endless quest?