PVA prefit sale

Lawnboi

WKR
PVA prefits on sale again. Info on discount code in the link.

Included are the lighter .680 and .750 taperless contours that we hounded them about.

For tikka prefits these are awesome.

SouthPaw

WKR
PVA prefits on sale again. Info on discount code in the link.

Included are the lighter .680 and .750 taperless contours that we hounded them about.

For tikka prefits these are awesome.
Thanks. Got my 2025 hunting barrel on the way through that sale.

Neilbob

FNG
Classified Approved
You can find aero solus actions for cheaper than $870. Arm or ally has them for $750. I bought one a while back and it feels like a solid action. Shameless plug, I have it listed in the gun classifieds since I’m going a different direction on a build.

Just an FYI, if you specify barrel length in the notes they may send a 26 inch barrel. There was no box to specify my barrel length so I specified a 22 inch barrel in the notes. Barrel just got here and it’s a 26 😂 I don’t mind because the machining is beautiful and I probably should have called to verify but just thought I’d mention it for everyone else.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just an FYI, if you specify barrel length in the notes they may send a 26 inch barrel. There was no box to specify my barrel length so I specified a 22 inch barrel in the notes. Barrel just got here and it’s a 26 😂 I don’t mind because the machining is beautiful and I probably should have called to verify but just thought I’d mention it for everyone else.
Barrel length is a drop down menu that is preloaded at 26", you need to select a shorter size. For the sale they had less sizes available than their normal drop down list but that drop down menu was there, at least on the 6mm page what I looked at it.

Barrel length is a drop down menu that is preloaded at 26", you need to select a shorter size. For the sale they had less sizes available than their normal drop down list but that drop down menu was there, at least on the 6mm page what I looked at it.
I ordered a Rock creek before the sale and there was no drop down menu or even an option for barrel length. Glad to hear they changed it,