Photography- one photo a day

idcuda

WKR
Idaho
306267e25e9797b1552e6b7f4bb16285.jpg

Ended up with the surgery. While the break was clean torn ligaments were pulling everything apart as they tried to heal. Ended up with 1 plate and a few button sutures. Doc seemed pretty confident that I should be close to 100% when all is said and done.

I’ve been listening to elk bugle from the house basically since the leg broke. At least I got a few good trips in this year!

8F793DF1-E8DA-4C29-932D-833A49D8204C.jpeg

aion2come

WKR
Ended up with the surgery. While the break was clean torn ligaments were pulling everything apart as they tried to heal. Ended up with 1 plate and a few button sutures. Doc seemed pretty confident that I should be close to 100% when all is said and done.

I’ve been listening to elk bugle from the house basically since the leg broke. At least I got a few good trips in this year!

View attachment 458008
I was where you are just last year. Exact same break and surgery. God speed your healing and hope you keep your eye on new adventures.

bootstrap

Lil-Rokslider

View attachment 458008
Praying for quick healing and 100% functionality.

I was where you are just last year. Exact same break and surgery. God speed your healing and hope you keep your eye on new adventures.
How are you feeling a year down the road? Trying to stay positive with it but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous