Oregon ballot initiative

Hoodie

WKR
Hoodie are you from Oregon or currently live here?

If not you do not comprehend how stupid a lot of residents are around here. This has a good chance of passing because they will word the bill in such a way a lot of people will vote for it. They only need portland, salem and Eugene to pass this.
Animal cruelty will be the main verbiage used and nobody will read past that and cast their vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know how many morons live in this state. And this is a batshit crazy initiative petition. You are correct that activists will use strategic language. All I'm saying is I think it's a little different than the hound hunting ban. Lots of Oregon residents who aren't hunters probably don't even know that there was a hound hunting ban.

I think I could convince any liberal I personally know to vote against this in 2 minutes by explaining that it doesn't protect tribal hunting and fishing rights.

One thing I do when stuff like this pops up is actually pay attention to what voters say about it. Here's a reddit thread where a conservative asks a bunch of liberals what they think about IP3. To me it looks like most people, regardless of party affiliation, recognize this as a hippy pipe dream.

Last edited:

Loo.wii

WKR
I fully support this initiative. Animals are people too! Killing to eat is unethical, and those poor animals haven't given their consent. My corgi poo is a vegan and he tells me how he prefers this life over eating meat.

REEEEEEEE

Flyjunky

WKR
The responses on here are exactly why Laws get passed that shouldn't. People do not educate themselves on the Bills getting proposed and/or assume they will never pass so they don't worry about them.

For the Record: Yes, this is real. It will ban ALL hunting, fishing, ranching, meat packing, butchering and many Veterinarian procedures. Yes, Artificial inseminations would be classified as a sexual assault. This is being advertised as preventing animal abuse and is really the most extreme anti everything bill in the nation.

and when the OP posts about it, someone who has ZERO knowledge of the facts weighs in to explain how mistaken he is. Gotta LOVE the internet
Not only are people uneducated on what they are voting for but they hold the belief that those proposing these bills have no other motive.

Reminds me of all the gun laws and those on the left who spout it’s just a conspiracy theory they want all guns gone. Little by little..

Ehunter

FNG
Not only are people uneducated on what they are voting for but they hold the belief that those proposing these bills have no other motive.

Reminds me of all the gun laws and those on the left who spout it’s just a conspiracy theory they want all guns gone. Little by little..
You hit on the head. It's similar to measure 110 now you hear about all the regret.

Stalker69

WKR
Is this shit for real,they are eating way to many mushrooms.
This country is getting away from us and in desperate need of leadership.
Fast train to hell, is where this country is headed. Unbelievable the changes in people, I don't know if many will ever come to their senses. And the younger generations are adding fuel to the "stupid fire." Friken crazy.

NWVeteran

FNG
Fast train to hell, is where this country is headed. Unbelievable the changes in people, I don't know if many will ever come to their senses. And the younger generations are adding fuel to the "stupid fire." Friken crazy.
That’s because parents are not raising their kids anymore, mom and dad work long hours, spend whatever time they do have on their phone, kids are being raised by their Marxist Teachers/Professors, and propaganda being shoveled down their throats at an exponential rate from media, social media, and politicians

GSPHUNTER

WKR
That’s because parents are not raising their kids anymore, mom and dad work long hours, spend whatever time they do have on their phone, kids are being raised by their Marxist Teachers/Professors, and propaganda being shoveled down their throats at an exponential rate from media, social media, and politicians
X2