OFFICIAL Rokslide SHOT Show 2023 Thread

atmat

WKR
Browning was late to jump into the 7prc game, you probably won’t see anything in stock from them until 3rd quarter. They did put a new trigger into their new long range guns hopefully they upgrade the rest of the line too.
Yeah but even “late” was only a few months.

PNWGATOR

WKR
FWIW I’m sincerely interested in how many scope makers Rokslide staff has talked to at SHOT Show and what they’ve committed to regarding Rokslide testing.

Sincerely.

Please let us know.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
FWIW I’m sincerely interested in how many scope makers Rokslide staff has talked to at SHOT Show and what they’ve committed to regarding Rokslide testing.

Sincerely.

Please let us know.
Based on my discussions with one and activity on RS, I’m not holding my breath, but I’m interested too.

mt100gr.

WKR

Sincerely.

Please let us know.
If only they could talk to the "makers" and higher-ups....reps are salesmen, IME. They'll tell you what you want to hear.

Generally agree. Could also definitely see there being an extra level of confidence(ignorance) for lots of people once they pay $5k for a gunwerks SYSTEM super tuned by the experts from the company that brought you "1000 yards out of the box". They paid way more than some guy with a savage and a CDL so clearly everything is going to be that much more dialed.

I thought the werkman rifle data was based upon factory hornady ammo. No reason you couldn't do the same with a different rifle without the load workup.
Please direct me to this Gunwerks system I can get for only 5k 🤓