OFFICIAL Rokslide SHOT Show 2023 Thread

RadDad

Lil-Rokslider
What are you guys looking forward to seeing from SHOT Show next week? Seems like some pretty awesome gear getting announced and/or marketed at the show this year.

-RadDad

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @RadDad,

Thanks for starting this thread!

I am commandeering it for Rokslide as an official Rokslide thread.

I will be attending the show for three days next week and will try to pack in as much coverage as I can for those days (Tues-Thurs).

Calling all Roksliders! Please subscribe to this thread. Post any questions you have and I will do my best to check on them during the show.

Check back often!

-Matt

OP
RadDad

RadDad

Lil-Rokslider
Hey @RadDad,

Thanks for starting this thread!

I am commandeering it for Rokslide as an official Rokslide thread.

I will be attending the show for three days next week and will try to pack in as much coverage as I can for those days (Tues-Thurs).

Calling all Roksliders! Please subscribe to this thread. Post any questions you have and I will do my best to check on them during the show.

Check back often!

-Matt
Sounds good! I’m actually lucky enough to be attending this year as well. Should be a good show.

- RadDad

I can't wait to see what cool stuff you find @Matt Cashell. I'm bummed that I'm not joining you this year!

Be sure to ask the Nightforce guys if they are going to build a 2.5-10x42 in FFP or something similar.

Any new bullets or bullet manufacturers would be cool to hear about.
Yes, Nightforce wtf are they doing?

4-20 nx8 FFP fingers crossed 🤞

PorterNY

Lil-Rokslider
New Left handed Browning x bolts would interest me. I’m still trying to figure out how to buy a shot show special. My understanding is they only get released to certain dealers?

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
New Left handed Browning x bolts would interest me. I’m still trying to figure out how to buy a shot show special. My understanding is they only get released to certain dealers?
SHOT show is not a consumer show. They don't have any official specials at the show. Some dealers and distributors do have "SHOT SHOW specials" during the show though.