Official Montana 2024 Draw Thread

What season will you be hunting this year?

• Archery

Votes: 44 31.2%
  • Rifle

Votes: 38 27.0%
  • Both

Votes: 59 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fatlander

WKR
With the amount they have increased license prices over the past 10 years, it's crazy to think they have these issues every single year. It's not a hunter problem, it's a FWP money management problem......when has a government/state agency ever fixed a problem after taking more money?

If you couldn’t see the sarcasm in my post, I feel bad for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

serorem

FNG
Is the app down as well? I looked up earlier on the website and my wife drew but I didn’t. With the site down, my app is saying “Alert, ALS not activated” never seen that before?

Mine show on the backdoor "Items held" method, but not in the app and I've requested the email 3 times already and recieved nothing

jjarrell

FNG
I wonder if the buy-a-license/items held backdoor is showing that you've purchased the license (as in they took your money), not that you have been draw? I too show that I have a general elk license, but last time I got in through the hunter search back door earlier this afternoon, it showed the draw was still pending.

I wonder if the buy-a-license/items held backdoor is showing that you've purchased the license (as in they took your money), not that you have been draw? I too show that I have a general elk license, but last time I got in through the hunter search back door earlier this afternoon, it showed the draw was still pending.
They all show pending until the limited draws are all complete

finner

Lil-Rokslider
Elk permit showing for a family member via the backdoor. Nothing for me

Never could log into the FWP website but on the app it shows successful for 2024.
General deer & elk combo... NR - 2 pts
I downloaded them quickly in case they change their mind LOL

I mentioned on RokSlide recently that despite the complexity of Montana's draw system , I think it's the best in the west.

I do wish they'd make one change. I wish the 25% of tags set aside for zero point holders was set aside for "any other" point holders. Or completely random. That way us 1-pointers could have some fun too.

Sanchez

Lil-Rokslider
Using the backdoor approach, it says I have a NR deer only combo with 1.5 points.

Never could log into the FWP website but on the app it shows successful for 2024.
General deer & elk combo... NR - 2 pts
I downloaded them quickly in case they change their mind LOL
Does is say “successful” or just list it on your license ?