Official Montana 2024 Draw Thread

What season will you be hunting this year?

• Archery

Votes: 44 31.2%
  • Rifle

Votes: 38 27.0%
  • Both

Votes: 59 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, right column. It showed this morning on the FWP website for me as well. But folks above are now saying their was a glitch and a redraw will happen so don't count on earlier results.
Bummer. My receipt looks as yours, but my app shows no available license, and the website isn’t available. Bummer. How long does the draw process take? Do they just fire up the computer Friday before everyone goes home? 😂😂😂

Checked the app. I ended up drawing General Elk Combo on zero points as a NR. Unsuccessful in Arizona, just waiting on New Mexico, Wyoming, Utah an Pennsylvania.

Bummer. My receipt looks as yours, but my app shows no available license, and the website isn’t available. Bummer. How long does the draw process take? Do they just fire up the computer Friday before everyone goes home? 😂😂😂
They aren’t redrawing. Someone says this every year. Hell last year they screwed up and overdrew big horn tags.. they didn’t redraw
I'm with MDfowlman2. A redraw sounds pretty stupid. Mine don't show in the app either. But I think I selected paper tags. It did show on the website before it crashed. And then confirmed with the emailed receipt when things started to get all crazy 🤣

My app showed I drew a tag. We were a party of 2 NR with 2 PP. I also elected E Tag and downloaded it already.

Mine showed successful for the combo (2 points) and pending for the permit for a while. Then a couple hours later it started showing both as pending. Now I can't get any method to launch. Maybe they'll have it sorted out by the end of the day.

I can't believe Montana FWP did a re-draw! I had an elk license this morning and they just took er away. Now I am a man without a license

We need more hunters. Then FWP could afford a site that wouldn’t crash from the increased traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I think of it the more i believe they took the site down temporarily, it says the site cannot be found. Crashed sites do not load but they
i just checked the backdoor as well and it now shows it there as well.
whats the back door?

Back