Official Montana 2024 Draw Thread

What season will you be hunting this year?

• Archery

Votes: 44 31.2%
  • Rifle

Votes: 38 27.0%
  • Both

Votes: 59 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fowl Play

WKR
Site started working for me again, here's where I stand:
* Normal lookup -- still says pending
* Excel lookup -- says I am holding a deer and elk license, but also shows big game combo as still pending.

I'll check back in a couple hours, before I celebrate...

GoatPackr

WKR
Just started working. Tried every door listed and I'm showing pending or not run yet.
Hopeing for Big Game combo 1 pt.

Kris

Steng43

FNG
Non - Resident here. As of 1:48 ET i was able to sign into MyFWP and it still shows all items still "pending". I applied for Elk Combo - General and its neither successful or unsuccessful.

OP
mountainman406
Seems that we may get actual results by the middle of the week. My cousin was locked out of his account and called to get help unlocking it, they told him there was “technical issues” and wouldn’t be resolved for a few days…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottf270

WKR
I got into My FWP and signed in. Draw results showed pending but My FWP showed zero preference points and said I held a combo tag, so I will take that as a good sign. I screen shot everything for sake of argument if things change.

Packer9037

Lil-Rokslider
I've used the backdoor login for multiple individual applications...some show successful and some show unsuccessful. Also matching the hunter look-up method, which is usually the fastest way to see draw results.

I've used the backdoor login for multiple individual applications...some show successful and some show unsuccessful. Also matching the hunter look-up method, which is usually the fastest way to see draw results.
Hunter lookup method? Is this looking at “items held”

It's honestly impressive how this happens every year 😂

I can't even get the backdoor methods to work right now