Official Montana 2024 Draw Thread

What season will you be hunting this year?

• Archery

Votes: 44 31.2%
  • Rifle

Votes: 38 27.0%
  • Both

Votes: 59 41.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ORHunter

WKR
Y’all like backdoors? Try going to the buy licenses, log in and then “view current licenses”. It says I’m holding a combo. I’ll believe it when I see it
This route shows that I drew but the funny thing is if I select "items purchased previous year" it shows I was successful on an elk permit that I didn't draw on 2023. Weird.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Word on the internet is that there’s a glitch and FWP hasn’t done the draw…I wouldn’t get too high or too low on your results as of right now.

Usi05

WKR
That method shows I drew a general tag. waiting to see if I hit on permit and to confirm this is all accurate.

Had 0 PP's but 4 BP's.

Usi05

WKR
Interesting. Previous times I have drawn the work around was accurate. Not saying that it is now but it has been in the past.

MT FWP is notorious for having issues with this draw. This year appears to be no different. What’s happening is out of the norm even for them, so I don’t think whatever you non-residents are seeing are accurate.

MThuntr

WKR
Someone pointed out on another forum that nonresident general tags had an error already with them showing all successful. I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch...hell at this rate I wouldn't even count the eggs

FlareBlitz91

Lil-Rokslider
Someone pointed out on another forum that nonresident general tags had an error already with them showing all successful. I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch...hell at this rate I wouldn't even count the eggs
Well that’s just not true. Multiple folks here, myself included, show unsuccessful.

OP
mountainman406
General rule: ALWAYS screenshot your results. That way when FWP says there’s a “glitch” every year and tries to take tags from those previously successful, you have an argument.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone showing unsuccessful through the back door licensing site?
I’m showing as holding an elk license