*OFFICIAL 2019 Western Hunting Expo thread

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Any of you guys on the fence about making the trip to this show should absolutely make it happen. So many great companies to check out all in one place.

Until next year...

17f37233ea5685b4ab0921e7813ad25c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I had a good conversation with Mark today and we talked a little about some of the updates, not particularly about the taller frame. He just briefly mentioned a taller frame as one of the new options. However, he did say that the frame will be a few ounces lighter ( I think he said 6-8) as well as some other small updates. I don't want to misspeak and dish out inaccurate info though. Sounds like they'll be rolling out early June. He's a cool guy and it was good to talk with him about packs, gear, and not just changing stuff just for the sake of changing stuff. It'll be interesting to see what they do.

Just stopped back and all that you posted above is accurate. @Justin Crossley Will be putting some time on this new frame later this spring, so watch for a thread on Rokslide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wyodan

WKR
What’s the name of the company that has the bungee cargo panel that attaches to a backpack? I forgot to stop back by there yesterday.

71CJ5

FNG
Made it back to Colorado. This was my first time attending this show and all I can say is WOW! Thanks to everyone on here who has a part in making this show happen! Robby’s seminar Friday afternoon was a great start to the weekend as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Forgot to take a pic of the new Zamberlan Saguaro or Wasatch while I was there. Full wrap around rand, little stiffer than the 960 with a little more rocker in the sole. Between this and the leather lined 961 i'm pretty excited. Bummed that this one won't be available until July though.
9afa64d292a00d67f10fa00473bf8049.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk