Mile High Hunt and Fish Expo

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
The price isn't bad, but I get claustrophobic just looking at the pics. Of course I've always considered my 14x16 to be a nice solo tent. I need my space. Even my solo packing tent is a Copper Spur UL4.
Yeah, I think a guy your size in there would not like it. I’m 5 foot nine and when I laid down in it, I had about a foot of extra space at each end.

Does he have an OF or something? That's a couple big spends!

😂😂 mostly just irresponsible.

So these are two big purchases I refused to make until I actually got my hands on them and see them in person. I’m weird on stuff.

I’ve been debating the tripod since its release.

I intended to buy both at Western Hunt, but I hated how busy both booths were there, and I just didn’t do it.

This was a really cool expo in the fact that the big manufacturers were there, but had enough time to fondle gear and ask questions with my hands on stuff.

The show discounts also helped push me over edge.

My kids had a blast today. We had a late start since the winds tried sending my smoker to Kansas.

My oldest (he's a little over three) shot his first foam elk today. He saw the booth and said "me shoot bow" all on his own. He needed a little help, but even with my coaching he found the vitals.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
My kids had a blast today. We had a late start since the winds tried sending my smoker to Kansas.

My oldest (he's a little over three) shot his first foam elk today. He saw the booth and said "me shoot bow" all on his own. He needed a little help, but even with my coaching he found the vitals.
This is great dadding!

Tahoe1305

WKR
We need to put the two head to head!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Done.

I kept the razor but only because of price and my intended purpose. The center resolution was the same. It didn’t give up a ton on the edges. Color was a bit better on ATC. Focus/zoom were the biggest difference IMO in favor of swaro.

Razor has built in arca and factoring that is close to 1/2lb lighter. Also comes with a cover.

OP
Ucsdryder

Ucsdryder

WKR
In my opinion this show was a major success, especially for the first year. I talked to multiple vendors that said their sales were better than expected. I’m hoping year 2 brings more vendors and more people! If you missed this year, plan on supporting next year! Colorado needs a good show!

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
In my opinion this show was a major success, especially for the first year. I talked to multiple vendors that said their sales were better than expected. I’m hoping year 2 brings more vendors and more people! If you missed this year, plan on supporting next year! Colorado needs a good show!
We’ve been long overdue for a show like this!

street

WKR
I agree. I think timing on the calendar, price point to get in with the quality vendors, proximity to DIA, it has a lot of potential to be even better next year.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree. I think timing on the calendar, price point to get in with the quality vendors, proximity to DIA, it has a lot of potential to be even better next year.
Really my only complaint was the $7 Pepsi