Nightforce sponsors MuleyFreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marble

WKR
I can't believe NF thinks this is a good thing. I've been a very big fan and supporter of their products for quite some time. I have a brand new NXS sitting on my desk waiting for it's new home. I hope they reconsider and find someone well respected.

The perception of who Muley Freak is in our small community is not good.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Can someone give me the short and sweet version of the MF drama? I never heard about that. Keep it clean though
He's repeatedly been charged with various infractions for trespassing and similar. Crying in the courtroom about how he has to hunt to make videos to feed his family. Shot a buck out from under someone who later reported him. Years ago had an antelope video where he threw a tantrum and blamed the camera guy for shooting the wrong animal. Another where he's gloating about his long range abilities after shooting a buck while the deer gets up and runs off. Deletes any kind of negative feedback. Generally sucks.

OXN939

WKR
Legitimate question. Why does a company with a great reputation feel the need to associate with someone like this? There is no way the publicity is worth the hit they'll take. Hopefully they reconsider... everyone give their customer service line a call and politely let them know how you feel.

Call them and tell them to read this thread and others on here if it really does bother you.
Some people in different companies are truly brain dead and may not have a clue.

Legitimate question. Why does a company with a great reputation feel the need to associate with someone like this? There is no way the publicity is worth the hit they'll take.
They should just stick to the non-controversial sniper/military oriented stuff that hunters will eat up all day.
Because everyone will keep buying NF scopes.
Agreed. Because of their reputation for durability they can basically do whatever they want and people just have to accept whatever goes along with that. Hell they haven't done much, if anything, to change any of their scopes in the last decade because they know people buy them for the durability.

Last edited:

IDVortex

WKR
I mean, just think. If people put this much energy into the politic*nts and DA's to make a example out of influences, maybe more companies would be hesitant on taking them on.

I presume if NF thought taking him on would hurt their sells, they probably wouldn't had.

Status
Not open for further replies.