New Ti Suppressor from Silencerco

thanks man, just when I thought I was dead set on a nomad ti, you had to go and bring this to my attention.

They are of similar design. Mike Pappas (owner of Dead Air) used to be at Silencerco.

This new SiCo can looks like a good player in the Market, I would stick with the Dead Air. It appears to be more modular for the same $$ and it’s been around longer and proven.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Presswood_936

Lil-Rokslider
I’d be interested to hear your thoughts when you get a chance to play with it
I’ll be sure to post when I get it in hand . I think my main use case will be on my bolt action 6.5 prc . The weight is the most appealing thing to me .
I have several other 30 cal silencers to compare to . Omega , Hyperion k , harvester , harvester evo , half Nelson , full Nelson , AB raptor 4

Tahoe1305

WKR
I’ll be sure to post when I get it in hand . I think my main use case will be on my bolt action 6.5 prc . The weight is the most appealing thing to me .
I have several other 30 cal silencers to compare to . Omega , Hyperion k , harvester , harvester evo , half Nelson , full Nelson , AB raptor 4
Well count me in as excited. Bro testing=best testing.

Wiscat

Lil-Rokslider
So,.. it comes with a Bravo titanium direct thread mound. I kind of just want that to put in the back of my Harvester EVO.

Tahoe1305

WKR
So,.. it comes with a Bravo titanium direct thread mound. I kind of just want that to put in the back of my Harvester EVO.
The ones for the dead air TI cans are interchangeable. I have the Ti variants from them on my omega. And it shaves an oz.

Wiscat

Lil-Rokslider
That’s a good point. Running that can on the 28 Nosler and short 300 Win Mag, I like the idea of everything being from one company. For warranty purposes at least.
The ones for the dead air TI cans are interchangeable. I have the Ti variants from them on my omega. And it shaves an oz.

Makes sense
it's optimized for PCCs, I wouldn't expect it to be quiet with those cartridges given the 9mm bore diameter.
One sized fits all never turns out well
Yeah dedicated cans are the way to go, if people can swing it. I dont see them claiming anywhere that its optimized for PCC's specifically, just says its rated for them and up to 338 lapua for rifle. They're marketing it as the one can you could have for multiple guns, but its a poor choice for that IMO cause i dont think it'll make anything hearing safe based off my experience, even with subs. An AB raptor in .375 bore with different endcaps would probably be better for that. I tried the alaskan on my 9mm pistol too and its not hearing safe on that either, my AB F4 is way nicer and its smaller/lighter than the alaskan

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230812_152249_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230812_152249_Chrome.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 44

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Its loud as shit, only has 4 baffles so not sure what i was expecting looking back tho. Insanely overpriced as well, im dealer but it still was ridiculous what i paid for it
Yeah it’s unfortunate because on paper the alaskan Ti is awesome but it reality, it really….really blows.