New Ti Suppressor from Silencerco

Sevens

WKR
The Harvester was my first one. For the price, it's a great hunting suppressor. Their customer service is top notch to.
I will also say I really like my Harvester EVO. I only have a TBAC ultra 5 to compare it to, but really like the EVO (nothing wrong with the TBAC either). It’s fairly lightweight, sounds good, and was priced well. I want to get another suppressor for a PRS application and honestly have a hard time justifying something more expensive than the EVO.

I run my EVO on a 20” 7PRC for reference.

OP
TxLite

TxLite

WKR
Just realized the Scythe is lighter than my Dead Air Mask and I am having a hard time fathoming that

I also wish I didn’t know that because it is sounding like an expensive piece of information

Lawnboi

WKR
Just realized the Scythe is lighter than my Dead Air Mask and I am having a hard time fathoming that

I also wish I didn’t know that because it is sounding like an expensive piece of information
I wouldn’t hold your breath till someone weighs one with cap and mount on it

OP
TxLite

TxLite

WKR
I wouldn’t hold your breath till someone weighs one with cap and mount on it
I guess that weight (6.2oz) is based off silencershop website. The silencerco website shows it being .7oz more than the Mask. 6.6oz mask vs 7.3oz scythe. Maybe sico website is including the dt mount and the single port brake end cap?

Edit for fat fingers.

Last edited:

Lawnboi

WKR
I guess that weight (6.2oz) is based off silencershop website. The silencerco website shows it being .6oz more than the Mask. 6.6oz mask vs 7.2 scythe. Maybe sico website is including the dt mount and the single port brake end cap?
I’d bet it’s not including anything screwed on the hub end. Pretty much like the rest of the companies do.

Even something super light on the end at 1-2oz and you’re now at 8-9 oz. Suddenly not so impressive.

Of course this is all speculation. But if I was a betting man I’d bet they advertised like many other have been for a while.

OP
TxLite

TxLite

WKR
I’d bet it’s not including anything screwed on the hub end. Pretty much like the rest of the companies do.

Even something super light on the end at 1-2oz and you’re now at 8-9 oz. Suddenly not so impressive.

Of course this is all speculation. But if I was a betting man I’d bet they advertised like many other have been for a while.
Guess we’ll see. Even if they used the same advertising methods as the dead air nomad ti I’ve been considering, it still comes in several ounces under that

These are the type of suppressors I let others test out first.....
Hopefully it fares better than DA’s sierra 5

Yep. Silencerco does this with every suppressor weight they list. If you own one from them, check and you’ll see. It’s deceptive IMO.

..... did they throw in the "direct thread" words just to bait Fudds who ignorantly preach direct thread as more gooder, more accurater, more Fudder?
I didn't think fudds believed in suppressor use. when did they develop an opinion other than "ain't nobody need to be using a suppressor for anything"