New Ti Suppressor from Silencerco

I don't think either of us is posting our opinion in a way that we each understand. Let's agree to disagree and quit derailing this thread further, apologies to OP.

I apologize to the OP as well. We went down a rabbit hole pretty quick on something that really doesn’t make a difference on performance regardless. Lol

Tahoe1305

WKR
That’s kind of my thoughts as well. It looks like a good can, but it’s long overdue and nothing that’s groundbreaking.
I can see this viewpoint. But I’ll offer a counter.

Albeit that it’s nothing crazy new.

“IF” they can get close to the db numbers they advertise, it will be very solid. Keep in mind their website values include the small brake (which I think actually works to reduce muzzle blast like on the omega). Without that Capital Armory in their email said specs were 5.8” and 6.2oz (not sure if that is with the available Ti endcaps or what). But those specs for a 7 baffle setup and those numbers I am not tracking are on the market currently.

Many show mixed reviews on the Uber small cans like ultra 5 and alike(being hearing safe ish). There are clearly some solid 6.5-7” cans out there (nomad Ti, raptor 8, Hyperion k, Enticer STi, omega300, ultra 7, even dominus, etc). But none at the 6” mark that I am aware of. And none at 6.5-7oz.

The advertised specs have it slightly better than an omega and about on par with Gen II ultra 7. Assuming they are close to that.

I think for the ultra weight conscious hunting wennies who also care about keeping the length down (i.e. me). It’s a decent setup, especially under $1k which appears to be MAP.

I can see this viewpoint. But I’ll offer a counter.

Albeit that it’s nothing crazy new.

“IF” they can get close to the db numbers they advertise, it will be very solid. Keep in mind their website values include the small brake (which I think actually works to reduce muzzle blast like on the omega). Without that Capital Armory in their email said specs were 5.8” and 6.2oz (not sure if that is with the available Ti endcaps or what). But those specs for a 7 baffle setup and those numbers I am not tracking are on the market currently.

Many show mixed reviews on the Uber small cans like ultra 5 and alike. There are clearly some solid 6.5-7” cans out there (nomad Ti, raptor 8, Hyperion k, Enticer STi, omega300, etc). But none at the 6” mark that I am aware of. And none at 6.5-7oz.

The advertised specs have it slightly better than an omega and about on par with Gen II ultra 7. Assuming they are close to that.

I think for the ultra weight conscious hunting wennies who also care about keeping the length down (i.e. me). It’s a decent setup, especially under $1k which appears to be MAP.

I agree with everything you said. I didn’t realize that length was with the brake. IF it’s quiet, it will be a solid option, but advertised db numbers are rarely accurate or at least not comparable to other advertised numbers. I’m certainly interested to see some real world comparisons.

OP
TxLite

TxLite

WKR
I agree with everything you said. I didn’t realize that length was with the brake. IF it’s quiet, it will be a solid option, but advertised db numbers are rarely accurate or at least not comparable to other advertised numbers. I’m certainly interested to see some real world comparisons.
If it meets their listed specs I think it would be a great suppressor. The advertised sound reduction is great. Interested to see how it pans out. Have to see if pewscience can get ahold of one for testing.

Is silencershop still doing decibel reading videos?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Honest question, are silencer Co suppressors any good? I have no experience with them and don’t know anybody with one

OP
TxLite

TxLite

WKR
Honest question, are silencer Co suppressors any good? I have no experience with them and don’t know anybody with one
I’ve been very happy with my hybrid 46 and specwar 762. Both are heavy as hell and long but suppress well and have seen a few thousand rounds without issue. Mixture of AR’s, AK’s, and bolt rifles from 300blk up to 300prc.

That said I’ve been eyeing a short ti can such as this or the nomad ti for dedicated hunting purposes to cut weight and overall length.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’ve been very happy with my hybrid 46 and specwar 762. Both are heavy as hell and long but suppress well and have seen a few thousand rounds without issue. Mixture of AR’s, AK’s, and bolt rifles from 300blk up to 300prc.

That said I’ve been eyeing a short ti can such as this or the nomad ti for dedicated hunting purposes to cut weight and overall length.
Right on thanks for answering. I just got my TBAC 7 and I have a banish 30 so as awesome as some of these cans coming out are, I find it hard to justify the waiting time again.

OP
TxLite

TxLite

WKR
🤦 thanks man, just when I thought I was dead set on a nomad ti, you had to go and bring this to my attention.
Listen, I am just as upset as you are. I was also set on a nomad ti until this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: WKR

z987k

WKR
The Harvester was my first one. For the price, it's a great hunting suppressor. Their customer service is top notch to.