New Ti Suppressor from Silencerco

There's a shit load of them.

What major manufacturer currently makes one like that? Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a few smaller shops, but I canā€™t think of any well-known cans built like that still being made. Certainly not a shit load of them.

What major manufacturer currently makes one like that? Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a few smaller shops, but I canā€™t think of any well-known cans built like that still being made. Certainly not a shit load of them.
Thunder Beast, Elite Iron and Gemtech off the top of my head.

Presswood_936

Lil-Rokslider
But anyway the silencer in the original post looks awesome . I have the evo but Iā€™m thinking about getting this one as well .

z987k

WKR
Uh, it's available in direct thread or CB mount.
I'm not aware of a silencer for sale with anything but 1.375x24 threads on the back of it. Everything with that thread pitch will fit. Direct or any other muzzle device with those external threads you can think of.
Every suppressor with those threads is available in everything.

ID_Matt

WKR
Uh, for the third time, Thunderbeastā€™s direct thread cans are the exact same can as the CB with a CB muzzlebrake locktited in to make it direct thread. Email them and ask and they will tell you that. Thatā€™s why they can convert them easily.
beat me to it

Uh, for the third time, Thunderbeastā€™s direct thread cans are the exact same can as the CB, they just have a CB muzzlebrake locktited in to make it direct thread. Email them and ask and they will tell you that. Thatā€™s why they can convert them easily.
Uh, for the 769th time, I never said they weren't. That's also why they're considered direct thread, because they can't be swapped out by the end user in a reasonable manner.

Uh, for the 769th time, I never said they weren't. That's also why they're considered direct thread, because they can't be swapped out by the end user in a reasonable manner.

Lol. So, if I throw some red locktite on a direct thread hub mount do you consider that as a ā€œREALā€ direct thread? Smh