New Sitka drop

Where I hunt in SE Kansas, the best color match we've ever had for bow season is Realtree AP. Then Mossy Oak Treestand for after Thanksgiving.

None of this really matters for hunting deer. I'll buy a new fanatic vest eventually. This color will look better that EVII for daylight grip n grins. That's about it.

Ho5tile1

WKR
My buddies tell me I look like an ice cream cone in the tree with the EVII on here in the south I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb but I’ve had deer looking dead at me and then turn away like nothing. Probably more to do with the wind in my favor and not moving but I will take it. In Illinois when all the leaves were gone I felt like it blended in better. I mostly hunt in solids now so my clothes can pull double duty. Had a job interview and wore kuiu attack pants with there polo. I got the job and the guy doing the interview was a bow hunter and that’s about all we talked about lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeti12

Lil-Rokslider
The fact that they’ve haven’t added venting to their pants is kinda crazy to me. Literally one of the biggest hunting brands and last to incorporate a HUGE feature. The RD over there and design as been slow (IMO).
Intercept pants have side zips

Buckhead

FNG
Been looking at the new Optifade Cover. Think I prefer Subalpine in comparison. The new patten is too dark for general use. Probably great for blending in under a heavy canopy or in evergreens, mostly specialty applications. Subalpine blends in well from early Fall through the end of hunting season in January.

I live and hunt in North Georgia and typically hunt in a mixture of pines and hardwoods.

bozeman

WKR
Sitka Timber for hunting ducks, turkey, deer in AL, sub alpine when things 'green up' in the spring and for out west. Covers all I need.

I love me some Sitka but have been rolling a leafy suit for whitetail the last two seasons. Deer look right at you and nothing.

I don’t love it for late season layers but early to mid season in the north east it lets me hunt in everything from solids colors to street clothes now and then. At $85 for something that will last 3-5 seasons, it is hard for me to give it up.

TheTone

WKR
It has to be a great pattern, I just saw a guy on instagram that either gets it for free or gets paid to use it say how well it’s hiding him from elk, maybe even better than subalpine was.

Judging by the footage he had of some super dumb private land bulls I’m guessing you could kill elk where he was wearing a neon clown suit