New Mexico Draw Results POSTED EARLY

Congrats to those who drew. I am going to sit over here in denial a few days. I didn't get any tags in NM and I applied for everything fully expecting at least a deer tag. I guess I will stay away from the lottery.

Unsuccessful again guess Les drew my tag. Can't wait to follow along on the Gila adventure

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Holy crap! Gila elk for me too! Late archery deer and my daughter drew a great muley tag! Hell of a surprise to read those emails today.

Congrats everyone, Gila 1st hunt archery for me!! I am hoping to draw a tag in Colorado as well, going to be a hell of a September!

Missed again on the elk tag, but the wife and I both got drawn again for a Deer tag. Its a bitter sweet kinda thing though...happy we got drawn again, but we also haven't found the right deer with when tags and rifle are in hand....LOL. Seems each time we have had this tag, we find the does, but cannot locate a legal buck to shoot. Maybe this year we can transition from tag soup over to NM venison!!

Congrats to everyone who drew, I also drew an early season Gila tag, can't wait for September!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Refund for me and I put in for hunts with much better odds than the ones you guys are drawing. Congrats to everyone that drew!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Back