2023 Wyoming Elk Draw Results

Zim

FNG
Shared my points with my buddy’s son and drew regular general elk with 5.33. Glad to burn those and get out of no man’s land. Looking to just stay healthy and have a fun hunt as CO OIL hunt was ruined last year by virus from hell. Will get a flu shot mid-August this year, and not visit grand kids until after my hunt.

Also drew a mid-tier NM muzzleloader deer hunt with nice overlap dates. Should make for a good combo.

wyogoat

WKR
I drew what I would easily say is a top 3 tag for the state. Pretty pumped to get that email. Good luck and check your email if you haven’t yet!

Tony8108

FNG
Burnt points last year, turned around and drew a cow tag with my 13 year old boy. To make it a touch sweeter, grandpa and my brother (who my son has an awesome relation ship with) struck out on first choice but picked up a cow tag second choice in the adjoining unit and we will share camp together and commute just a few miles to hunt in our respective units!
That's going to be a hunt of a lifetime. Enjoy every minute of it.

ikeG

FNG
Wife drew a limited quota tag in the random. Its a unit my brother killed a bull in 2020, first time there. So feeling good about that.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk