New Meateater - Has Steve Gone Too Far???

I just think it's funny trying to see Steve shoot a shotgun; you can tell bird hunting isn't his thing. Overall I think he's been a net positive for representing ethical hunting in the US . Now if only he'd stop interrupting his guests on the podcast.
Dude, that drives me nuts. Pretty freaking rude.

I find most all of the dudes on meateater likeable even though I'm sure I'd have notable disagreements with all on some issue or another. Steve is probably the one that has become less likeable with time just because it feels like there's a different air of self importance about him. Maybe that's just implied in my brain because of how big they've become compared to when it was basically just his gig with a couple buddies..

Brody and Randal on the trivia seem like good dudes.

I find most all of the dudes on meateater likeable even though I'm sure I'd have notable disagreements with all on some issue or another. Steve is probably the one that has become less likeable with time just because it feels like there's a different air of self importance about him. Maybe that's just implied in my brain because of how big they've become compared to when it was basically just his gig with a couple buddies..

Brody and Randal on the trivia seem like good dudes.
The trivia podcast is awesome, and Spencer is great at hosting it.

WCB

WKR
Not a fan of the Meat Eater crew in general anymore...liked when they first "hit the scene" and read a couple of Steve's books and liked them. I will say I have ran into Cal a few times working industry shows and the only one of the crew that seemed to just wander around and start up conversations with random people and had some good conversations.

grfox92

WKR
I think it's funny that guys on here look down on people for liking the Meateater guys, when those same guys wear football jerseys with another dudes name across the back and scream at the TV, while watching a game that they themselves don't even play.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppleJack