New Meateater - Has Steve Gone Too Far???

Haiti could be a new "meateater experience". After paying 10k to go fish with him and the crew, you can pay to go to a third world country with him.

Fowl Play

WKR
Steve’s content is some of the better stuff from the guys profiting off hunting. I agree with his mentality of the meat should be considered the “trophy” of the hunt and appreciate his recipes, etc.

I do wish he would just totally lay off telling individuals where he is hunting on each episode. Don’t even show me the state, and sure as hell don’t name blast a national forest with a nice little section highlighted on your map. I understand it’s your livelihood, but it’s turning into a dynasty, and we don’t need spots/states/anything burned.

ODB

WKR
Steve’s content is some of the better stuff from the guys profiting off hunting. I agree with his mentality of the meat should be considered the “trophy” of the hunt and appreciate his recipes, etc.

I do wish he would just totally lay off telling individuals where he is hunting on each episode. Don’t even show me the state, and sure as hell don’t name blast a national forest with a nice little section highlighted on your map. I understand it’s your livelihood, but it’s turning into a dynasty, and we don’t need spots/states/anything burned.

"I drew one of the most coveted tags in XXXX"

Hunting residents of XXXX: "F&#k me..."

Screw those meat eater guys. I have been lobbying for Ole Cal to pose semi nude for 5-6 years and they stopped returning my emails. I think they may have even blocked me.

Bama67

Lil-Rokslider
I can't pin down exactly why I dislike Cal. Just something about how he handles himself on there annoys me. I don't know the guy, who knows, he might be the greatest guy ever.

I can say that hands down my favorite Meateater member is Clay Newcomb. Just seems like a genuine, salt-of-the-earth type guy and I enjoy everything he does with them. I would rather go squirrel hunting with Clay than elk hunting with any of the others.