New KUIU pattern coming this month?

Sure are a lot of hipsters on this forum. Bucking the trend, wearing solids because camo is played out... I wonder when the next obscure hunting clothing company will come out and only produce solids so I can be one of the first to buy and be cool again!

Disclaimer I do have a few Kuiu clothing items come at me haters, but also wear FL and regular hiking brands while hunting.

That company exists, swazi of NZ

I too own a good deal of kuiu, but far from brand loyal. They make the best rain gear, and like their merino. As far as patterns, I wish it was all offered in military woodland, I don’t care for the new trendy patterns.

I like some Sitka stuff, but their patterns are my least favorite, would rather have solids myself.

Camo doesn’t help or hurt for most stuff I do, if you move or they smell you it’s over, and if not, you’ll be fine. I still wear mainly camo tops, because it doesn’t hurt

Burnsie

Lil-Rokslider
It's all good - I'll be waiting on the classifieds snagging up the deals as all the
gear junkies do their annual "gear dump" so they can drop a ton of $$$$ on the newest
latest and greatest gotta have gear/pattern. Rinse and repeat next season.

Jetboy

FNG
Upside is that the “old” stuff goes on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just ran 30% off select items and usually do before something new gets released. I’ve done pretty good picking up some items being patient during these sales for the last two years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When Kuiu shopping, patience is definitely a virtue. I am currently waiting for the Gale Force bibs and jacket to fall in price and gain more field reviews before I upgrade my winter whitetail bowhunting attire.

d3a83936f7f34b1429a45ebb3ccf0e2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
one of my favorite brands hands down! Just wish I could rock all of them, I only have the socks! lol