New KUIU pattern coming this month?

Unless my eyes are failing me, that pattern appears to have layers of fabric on top of one another?

THBZN

Lil-Rokslider
I can't help thinking of this book, which my son used to read...and how it compares to the "this is the best pattern" banter that you HAVE to have.
Wait, no, solids are the ONLY way to go (question: why is it that solids are promoted by companies that don't have a camo pattern?)

Can't we all just get along, Sneetches?! My vote is for "camo up top, solids down low". New trend. Get ready....half and half jumpsuits, pick your pattern and solids!

1588974135728.png

Ghetto

FNG
At least they they don’t come out with metallic gold and silver as their colors for their “hunting line” like stone glacier. They take the prize for the most ridiculous company trying to enter the hunting market.

ODB

WKR
At least they they don’t come out with metallic gold and silver as their colors for their “hunting line” like stone glacier. They take the prize for the most ridiculous company trying to enter the hunting market.

funny, I had never looked at their clothes. Those colors are indeed odd.

Warren

Lil-Rokslider
VIAS 2.0 incoming
Agree ... Vias 2.0 makes sense and aligns to what they’ve done on the past. I’ve been happy to see more and more solid options. Lots of Kuiu hate😂. I’ve enjoyed their threads and gear. The Attack pants may be my favorite hunting pants out there. I’m curious to see if SG releases a lighter weight option/setup.

Last edited:
OP
snopro176

snopro176

WKR
Phelps killed a bull in literally leggings....there's is nothing you can't wear and kill animals as along as your heads out of your a$$.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TNsavageman

Lil-Rokslider
I’m sure the pattern will work just like all the rest but the best part of it is that we’ve got something else to talk about other than the dang Kung Flu! Haha