New KUIU pattern coming this month?

FHT_365

FNG
If it is a mixture of the two, it’ll turn out to be pretty nice. Maybe I go back to camo instead of solids.

mwebs

WKR
Sure are a lot of hipsters on this forum. Bucking the trend, wearing solids because camo is played out... I wonder when the next obscure hunting clothing company will come out and only produce solids so I can be one of the first to buy and be cool again!

Disclaimer I do have a few Kuiu clothing items come at me haters, but also wear FL and regular hiking brands while hunting.

Fireman03

Lil-Rokslider
Sure are a lot of hipsters on this forum. Bucking the trend, wearing solids because camo is played out... I wonder when the next obscure hunting clothing company will come out and only produce solids so I can be one of the first to buy and be cool again!

Disclaimer I do have a few Kuiu clothing items come at me haters, but also wear FL and regular hiking brands while hunting.
Do you tuck your ears while sporting a flatbill?

BowTrout

Lil-Rokslider
Maybe this has been talked about before but what is the deal with a lot of people having hard feelings towards Kuiu? Is it the camo pattern or the owner/ owners? I am really curious about this though I have no dog in the hunt.

slick

WKR
Maybe this has been talked about before but what is the deal with a lot of people having hard feelings towards Kuiu? Is it the camo pattern or the owner/ owners? I am really curious about this though I have no dog in the hunt.

It’s all in good fun- at least on my end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16Bore

WKR
Wonder if it’s made in China? How’s that gonna go in the post CV19 era?

Buckle up....the classifieds are about to get nailed with last years camo.

tdhanses

WKR
Almost looks to me like a mixture of multi cam and via, I bet it’ll be appealing to the human eye.

OP
snopro176

snopro176

WKR
It looks like it's going to have a lot more depth then vias but still nowhere near as much as something like first lite. I absolutely love first lites pattern and the wool pants but other than that kuiu has always made a superior garment imo.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk