New Kifaru Packs

Well dang it. You got me there. The 22 mag seems like a tatical bag though. Over 3lbs. Only comes in 1000 D and has more molle webbing than would ever be needed in a lifetime.

I have it in fusion then it's 500D. Don't see why you would need thicker. It could do with a little less MOLLE, but it is nice to be able to add whatever pockets you need/want for each task. Add a large side pocket and a medium pod with it on a 26" frame and you have a pretty good sized setup.

Well dang it. You got me there. The 22 mag seems like a tatical bag though. Over 3lbs. Only comes in 1000 D and has more molle webbing than would ever be needed in a lifetime.

Take another look at the 22Mag. There's a drop down box for 500 or 1000D the last time I looked.

Take another look at the 22Mag. There's a drop down box for 500 or 1000D the last time I looked.

Well sheesh I am really looking like a dumbass. I swear it originally wasn't available in 500. I should have considered this pack a bit more perhaps. The more I look at it the more I like it.

You can get it in 500 d on the site. Throw a long pocket or 2 belt pouches on the panel and you would never know it had Molle. I wish the mountain warrior was exactly like this.